Dragon Ply – The Original. Unsurpassed in Quality
Since 2003 Hardwoods Specialty Products has been delivering the highest quality products to US and Canadian markets from select manufacturers throughout South East Asia and China. Our corporate compliance program ensures our clients receive legal and responsibly sourced material from around the world.
Dragon Ply consistently outperforms the competition with innovative solutions and the most reliable products on the market. Delivering cost saving value, without sacrificing quality.
Hardwoods staffs its off shore offices with expert personnel educated in wood processing and experienced in plywood production and quality control management. Dragon Ply panels are graded on far more than their aesthetic value alone. In-depth inspections include all aspects of the production process and inspectors are authorized to suspend or reject any production if Dragon Ply quality criteria are not being met. Our enforcement of stringent quality requirements and our key supplier partnerships is what makes up the Dragon Ply difference.
Pics and descriptions to be provided
- E0/NAUF and Soy Based options
- CARB2 Certified
- WBP Phenolic – Type 1 Exterior
- Available in both thick and thin face options in a multitude of species.
- Thick fancy veneers are graded on HPVA standards and composed at the factories using state of the art european veneer composers; the same composers found in the highest end veneer producing factories in the world.
- Because our factories control production from log to panel, we can ensure the highest quality results while having the flexibility to meet customer specific requirements in fancy veneer composition.
In addition to Dragon Ply ultra violet cured clear finish available on all Birch and fancy plywood, we also offer custom color matched finishes on Birch and Poplar plywood.
In addition to standard 4 x 8’ panels we offer oversized trim and laminating platforms. These also include jumbo panels up to 5’ wide and 39’ in length.