Concrete Forming Plywood
Reliable Performance with Every Pour
RELY-A-FORM concrete forming panels are laminated with a phenolic film that is thermally fused to the wood surface. These panels are specifically designed to improve the surface quality of the wood based panels used for concrete forming.
Our extensive onsite inspections and quality control management, results in form ready, multi-use panels that have the durability and dependability you can rely on.
RELY-A-FORM is available made with 100% Russian birch virtually void free multi-ply construction or poplar multi-ply construction to fit any budget or project requirement.
- Calibrated cores and precision trim for excellent fit
- Durable smooth finish does not require releasing agent
- Type I exterior phenolic core
- Chemical resistant
- Long life – multiple pours
- Resists scuffs and abrasions
- Sealed edges
- Multiple sizes and thicknesses available
- Smooth and textured anti-slip surfaces available
- Brown or Black resin impregnated paper which is thermally fused to create the Phenolic Surface Film (PSF).
- Very durable with a high resistance to scuff and abrasion.
- The cured finish is also an insoluble water barrier.
- An incredibly smooth face that aids in the release process and provides a smooth concrete finish.
- A textured anti-slip back is also available.
- The film is chemically resistant to many.
- Multi-ply core construction combined with proper core drying results in a strong, stable, high quality panel.
- Core veneer is dried before lay up and inspected to ensure 12% moisture content prior to shipping.
- Panels are calibrated before application of fi lm to ensure an even thickness.
- Type 1 phenolic WBP glue is used to create a water proof bond.
- Core options include plantation grown Poplar or Birch.