RELY-A-PLY, a premium flooring underlayment ply wood. RELY-A-PLY is specifically designed to improve the surface quality of wood based sub-floors and provides the ideal surface to install your choice of decorative flooring: vinyl, carpet, ceramic stone, or hardwood. RELY-A-PLY’s superior properties are a result of rigorous inspections to ensure quality control standards for the best product possible. The result is floor-ready, structurally sound panels that have the durability and dependability that you can rely on.
• 15 Year Warranty
• Durable, Smooth Finish
• All Hardwood Construction
• Void Free
• No Color Bleed Through
• Moisture Resistant Glue
• Consistent Thickness
•Thickness: 5mm or 5.5mm
• Width: 1220mm (4') 1220mm or 2440mm (4' or 8')
• Length: Thickness Tolerance: +/– .3mm
• Moisture Content: < = 12%
• Light-colored engineered hardwood veneers will not allow color to bleed through your decorative surface.
• Only high grade defect free veneers are used for the faces.
• The finished sanding provides an incredibly smooth surface.
• An evenly spaced ‘X’ pattern provides the guide for proper installation.
•Tropical hardwood is used for its stability and high density characteristics.
• Multi-ply cross grain construction combined with void free components results in a strong, stable core that is resistant to damage from furniture legs or high heels.
• Core veneer is dried to 12% moisture or less to ensure a flat, stable panel.
• Panels are calibrated to ensure
- 3mm- 40mm Thick
- 5’x5’, 4’ x 8’, 5’x8’ 5’x10’
- Specialty sizes as well as cross-grain and unidirectional construction are available upon request.
- Graded on GOST standards
- B/BB, BB/BB, BB/CP, CP/CP, CP/C
- Other grade combinations including B/B and BBx, and C grade unsanded, are available upon request.
- Type I Exterior Phenolic
- Type II Interior and NAUF
- Both are CARB2 Certified
- Ultra violet cured finishes
- Finished and unfinished drawer parts
- Die boards
- Laminating and engineered flooring platforms